Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Tag

This is my tag for Tag Tuesday over at Kard Krazy http://kardkrazy.blogspot.com/2010/10/tag-tuesday-challenge-orange-black.html
I'm going to give it to Jeff with some candy attached on Halloween :)
I used Spiced Marmalade, Dried Marigold distress inks by Tim Holtz. I sprayed the whole tag with Cinder Shimmer Spray by Tattered Angels. The bat punch is from Martha Stewart. I typed the words on Photoshop and printed it on orange cardstock.
Happy Halloween! Thanks for looking

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your tag is so cute. Perfect for this challenge. Hope you are having a happy day.

~Linda

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Your bats really jump out against your spiced marmalade background. A great tag!

Ann said...

I really like that spiced marmalade, I'll have to get some of that. Your words are so cute.
Ann

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

The tags are awesome!! The costume was so creative...I know you had fun. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog..so glad you liked the butterfly box. Have a wonderful week. Dawn Gallop