This week for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge ... Distress Inks! For my project, I made a clock example for the stamp camp I'm teaching next week.
I used Tim Holtz's Distress ink Mulled Lavender, and 2 other inks by Stampin Up. I also used Distress
Ink Old Paper and Vintage Photo on the clock face.
Hats off to Lynne, I didn't realize how time consuming this project would be!! I still have to finish my tree! I also used the Tattered Florals die to cut the "branches". It took 42 flowers for each tree! AH! My BigShot got a work out on this project! I cheated and didn't color the fabric, I had some left over green fabric. Now I'm out and I still need to cut another 42 more, so I will be coloring those "branches" with Pine Needles Distress Ink. I'll post a photo later when I finish. I really like how they turned out so it was worth all the cutting! I gave them to my friends today and they liked them too!
December Technique Challenge - Repeat Stamping!
13 hours ago