Saturday, April 30, 2011

This week Simon Says Stamp and Show ... some Buttons

This week at Simon Says Stamp and Show ....some buttons!! 
Here is my Mother's Day project I made: 

It's a tin I got from the Clearance Bin at SU! The pretty cardstock was also from there, such a good deal I couldn't pass it up!


I made the flower from the Tattered Florals Die by Tim Holtz. I added an old button to it. The fabric is crinoline that I dyed with Tattered Angels Cranberry Glitter Mist and the white layer was stamped with a Penny Black script stamp.


The pretty music sheet scallop was given to me from Isabella from last month's ATC swap over at Deviant Scrap.com


All the pages are attached together and you pull on the purple ribbon to view the different pages.

The vintage images are from Graphics Fairy. She has some really amazing images over there!

I inked the edges with varies Tim Holtz Distress Inks


One side has the vintage images on it, and the other has photos of some butterflies in my gardens from last summer.


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great Tin and album, very impressive. Love it! Have a nice weekend, Valerie

Sarah said...

A wonderful idea and gift. Love your colour choices and details - great piece. Thank you for paying with Simon says Stamp and Show.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous project and a fabulous gift!

Electra said...

This is really pretty!!

Mary said...

I love this! I have the same paper and die and wouldn't think to come up with such a pretty use of it, that's why I love blogs, stirs the imaginataion. Love it! Mary