Friday, January 14, 2011

This week Simon Says Stamp and Show ... Some masking!

This week Simon Says Stamp and Show ... Some masking! http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/2011/01/simon-says-stamp-and-show-some-masking.html
I made a bookmark for part of my friend's birthday present.


I made a stencil with a transparency using the Tattered Leaves die. I sponged Pine Needles, Spiced Marmalaide, Peeled Paint, Wild Honey Distress Inks on the grunge paper. I added some lime green Stickles over the leaves- I love glitter :)
Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

Candy C said...

Very pretty!! Your colors are really nice. Neat that you made your own mask using Tim's leaf die! It made a beautiful piece!

Lori said...

Love how you made your mask - very creative idea! It turned out wonderful! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Stunning!