Saturday, February 19, 2011

GC88: Color Challenge - Coffee and Cream

Here's my card for the GC88: Color Challenge - Coffee and Cream for over at Gingersnap Creations:
For my card I used a combination of Shelly's Gessoed AI Technique & her Faux Copper Verdigris that she posted over at Gingersnap Creations. It was SO much fun to do! I made 3 other bakgrounds using it!! The embossing folder I used is the Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions by Stampin Up. After I applied the gesso I painted on a layer of copper acrylic paint and then creamy champagne acrylic paint. Applied some versamark and covered it with copper UTTE.
The stamp is by Stampin Up along with the oval punches. I added a Vintage Flowers Adornment (SU) to finish it off. I'll be giving my boss this card on Monday.

I never got around to post my mini valentine album I gave Jeff.
I used Tim's Mini Valentine Book Tutorial to make it. And it was made out of one double-sided 12x12 piece of cardstock!! It was so easy and fun. I just love the little side pockets.
I added a bunch of photos of Jeff and I. I got out all my Valentine's themed stamps and some Brick Red Distress Ink and went to town!
Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Coffee and Cream Challenge!

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work, love the card and the pretty album, and that gorgeous man hidden inside it doesn't look bad either....