Saturday, February 19, 2011

GC89: Chestnut Theme Challenge - Kings and Queens

Here's a birthday card I made for the GC89: Chestnut Theme Challenge - Kings and Queens over at Gingersnap Creations:
I used Shelly's Faux Copper Verdigris to make my embossed layer. I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder (SU). I only have a few alcohol inks so I used some Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam Be Positive paint over the gesso. Then I rubbed versamark over the raised areas and then added gold UTEE.
The Queen stamp is from Stampin Up and the crown is from Tim Holtz.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! What a great way to use Shelly's technique! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Kings and Queens Challenge!

Caroline Hallett said...

great technique on the embossing there - very regal - love it!

trisha too said...

That is gorgeous. The texture and colors are just wonderful.

You should send this to me . . .

;)