Saturday, February 19, 2011

GC91: Random Redhead Challenge - Crowns

Here's a project card I made for GC91: Random Redhead Challenge - Crowns over at Gingersnap Creations. The card is for my Happiness Project Box, I was inspired by Tammy Tutterow and her drawer: Happiness Project.  I will share my box later when I'm finished with it.
I am addicted to Shelly's embossing techniques!! I used her Faux Copper Verdigris to make the background layer. I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder (SU). I brushed bronze Pearl Ex over the raised parts. I cut the crown from grunge paper using the Tim Holtz Heart Wings Sizzix die and covered it with Bronze Distress Stickles.

The bird/branch is from the Stampin Up punch. I inked the branch with Peeled Pained and Forest Moss Distress Inks. The quote is from Stampin Up.
Thanks for looking!!

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Really beautiful, love everything about it!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Wow, your faux verdigris is amazing!! This is a gorgeous project!

Fiona said...

Stunning - I'm going to check out that faux verdigris - thanks for the inspiration x

Art Chick said...

This is so gorgeous. I love all the techniques you used...everything has so much depth and dimension. And the colors are beautiful.

trisha too said...

This is so nice--love the texture and rich colors!

:)