Saturday, February 19, 2011

This week Simon Says Stamp and Show ... A Tag!


I made a tag using Shelly's Gessoed AI Technique  
I dabbed Currant Alcohol Ink over the layer of Gesso.
Instead of adding the embossing powder over the raised parts I rubbed some Raw Silk & Ruby Satin Colorbox Cat Eye ink. I really like how it looks but I can see why I don't used the colorbox ink very often -it doesn't seem to dry! It gets all over my fingers and I made the tag yesterday!

I added some Star Dust Stickles over the butterflies (SU die) and the quote (Tim Holtz). I used Dusty Concord Distress Ink.
Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

Terry said...

Beautiful tag and colors! Love what you did with the embossing!

Nancy Wethington said...

Very pretty tag! Thanks for playing along with Simon Says Stamp & Show challenge blog.

Nancy said...

Great tag! I want to try Shelly's AI technique - looks beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!